Final program of 6th International MOS-AK/GSA Workshop on Dec.11, 2013 in Washington DC is available online:--
The program includes a freewheeling session organized to review modeling activities of the CMC, IEEE EDS CMTC, NEEDS NanoHub and MOS-AK Groups.
Embassy of Switzerland2900 Cathedral Ave, NW,Washington, DC 20008USA
Free On-line Workshop Registration is open, now.
Extended MOS-AK/GSA Committee:
- Wladek Grabinski, GMC Suisse; MOS-AK/GSA Group Manager
- Harrison Beasley, Technical WG Manager, GSA
MOS-AK/GSA North America
- Chair: Pekka Ojala, Exar Corporation
- Co-Chair: Geoffrey Coram, Analog Devices
- Co-Chair: Prof. Jamal Deen, U.McMaster
MOS-AK/GSA South America
- Chair: Prof. Gilson I Wirth; UFRGS; Brazil
- Co-Chair: Prof. Carlos Galup-Montor, UFSC; Brazil
- Co-Chair: Brazil
- Chair: Ehrenfried Seebacher, AMS, Austria
- Co-Chair: Prof. Benjamin Iniguez, URV, Spain
MOS-AK/GSA Asia/South Pacific
- Chair: Sadayuki Yoshitomi, Toshiba
- Co-Chair: Xing Zhou, NTU Singapore
- Co-Chair: A.B. Bhattacharyya, JIIT New Delhi
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.